- I write stories. Sometimes I teach about writing stories.
- I write fiction stories, which includes a novel (a second on the way) and short stories.
- I write journalism stories about how new science and evolving technologies affect people and culture. There’s a lot to talk about. I was a staff technology writer at Wired and The San Francisco Chronicle, contributed to The Atlantic, The Awl, MIT Technology Review, VICE, Matter, Modern Farmer and Vanity Fair, have researched neurology at Harvard and MIT, worked in web startups — even founded one — and have been interviewed on national TV and NPR. So I enjoy diving deep into how digital tides have and will reshape our world.
- I write business stories. These include cases, market reports and profiles. Additionally, I lean on years as a manager and a founder to consult on growth strategies. Get in contact to discuss whether working together is a fit.
- I write songs. Most never make primetime, but about a dozen formed my band Tall Fires’ album which is on Spotify or da web.
To contact me:
calebgarling at gmail dot com